Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does ROOR make spoons?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TreeTrunkBuddha, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I was at a head shop in New Hampshire over the summer and i saw a spoon that was "made" by ROOR.

Can someone please confirm if ROOR does make spoons?

Thnx

2. #3 TreeTrunkBuddha, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    Thanks you dick...

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

3. play nicely now....

4. is this for people to smoke crack like a BAWS?

5. Name calling is aginst Forum Rules @airjordan the op should have googled roor pipe in the first place as the guy posted nicely above from there there is links to roor pipes for sale.

6. My apologies everyone

7. head shop in NH? which one?

i live in NH and haven't seen too many ROORs around besides Wild Side down the road from my house

8. #9 TreeTrunkBuddha, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    [quote name='"THCandroid"']head shop in NH? which one?

i live in NH and haven't seen too many ROORs around besides Wild Side down the road from my house[/quote]

Hampton beach, it was weird because they didn't even sell any ROOR bongs but they had a bunch of bowls

9. [quote name='"airjordan420"']

Hampton beach, it was weird because they didn't even sell any ROOR bongs but they had a bunch of bowls[/quote]

hmmm....im in Manchester and i believe there is only one shop that carries ROOR and i have only seen bongs...

haven't been out to Hampton in a while. def gonna hit the beach up over the summer again

10. [quote name='"THCandroid"']

hmmm....im in Manchester and i believe there is only one shop that carries ROOR and i have only seen bongs...

haven't been out to Hampton in a while. def gonna hit the beach up over the summer again[/quote]

Hell yah man I go their every summer

11. [quote name='"airjordan420"']

Hell yah man I go their every summer[/quote]

fuckin. right.

we should have a GC meet up on the beach, smoke some dank, have some brews and shit.

god DAMN i miss the beach already haha