Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does resisting the munchies cause you to lose weight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian Bud, Nov 26, 2010.

1. My theory is that when THC enters your body you have a higher metabolism which makes you hungry. If you were to resist the temptation of eating wouldn't that mean you would lose a lot of weight. This might be entirely wrong but I am just wondering, because I am actually pretty skinny and need to gain weight so should this be a worry for me?

2. you have a faster metabolism, but you aren't burning calories by just sitting there.:rolleyes:

3. Just much hardcore bro. I'm about to get my mind right and then raid some leftovers.

4. of course it will help u lose weight when u dont eat

5. dude you have posted after me like 10 times in 24 hrs... every time its like you don't read what others post after the OP, and whatever you say is the opposite of what I already said

6. My wife and I were just talking about this because a friend wants to have an adult weekend where the kids are being watched elsewhere, and give Mary a try. Anyway, back on topic. This friend asked why "stoners" are usually fairly thin instead of overweight and that was perplexing to her because "stoners always have the munchies". I pointed out that I love to go for walks and be active while high, and my wife made the most sense when she brought up the fact that I get the munchies, but I eat alot of little snacks spread out through the day. This method is believed to be healthier than the standard "3 squares a day". Foof for thought. No pun intended!;)

7. No. youre just being normal.
    /thread.

8. idk bout that but i don't even gain wait and i max hard.