Does resin get you higher than ganja?

Discussion in 'General' started by Weebie, Jan 15, 2009.

1. What do you think GC?

2. Gets me high without smoking a bunch. So yes.

3. no... it gets you high, but not higher then weed. And it only lasts for like 15 minutes.

4. im not voting, but i will say that it has the potential to. i smoked a giant res ball scraped from a bong slide that only had dank smoked out of it. got me so fucked up.

5. It gets me higher for about 15 minutes than it kind of mellows out.

Thing about resin though is it gives me a very sustained body high, something I don't achieve too often just smoking plain old pot.

6. Not sure...possibly? I mean, how can you compare them - you'd have to do something like, smoke exactly .5g of bud, then exactly .5g of resin.. or something similar. Whenever you smoke resin you're likely to smoke way less than what you would have smoked if you had bud, I suppose, so that kinda does point to it being more potent...for it's volume, at least.

7. I voted no, only because I haven't really sat around with enough reason to get me as high as a bowl of greenies. It just can't do it. From what I understand it has a lower THC content, which is more than believeable, and you can't smoke nearly as much of it as big green buds! :D

8. Ill never forget how high I got when I smoked a bunch of little resin balls rolled around in kief. Actually I probably will forget it.

I had to vote for weed though because resin definetly doesnt get me higher then when im smoking dank.

9. Might give you a quick buzz but it's resin... meaning that is has a lot less THC. If you think you're getting stoned off simply the resin in your bowl, it's nothing but the placebo effect.

10. It gets me a lot higher than grass, but for a very, very short period of time, like twenty minutes to half an hour at the most.

11. A small amount of res can get me relatively high for an hour or so, if I smoked the same amount of weed I probablly wouldn't get high at all.

12. Everyone has smoked resin :rolleyes:

13. #13 gloppypop, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    I see what you mean, but not everybody. :p

Weed gets me higher. And it's a more enjoyable, cleaner high (not a nasty-tasting, headache high).

14. not even close

15. I say maybe, it really depends how much resin you got. I smoke a lot of resin in past years and it really gives me burnt out feeling but some of resin, I just fucking zone out for couple hours. :hippie:

16. not any resin i have smoked

17. never higher then ganja ever.

18. #18 flowerchild, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    I am not above smokin' resin if I'm almost out/waitin for the phone call ;)

It does the trick-
    it's also usually a more sleepy stoney high too.
    ............but it doesn't get me higher than the herb :hippie: