Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does quick fix 6.2 synthetic urine pass ecup screen?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Steeler6, Aug 30, 2018.

1. I just went to a pre employment drug screen and it was an ecup urine test. I used qf 6.2 and I didn't pass the instant test but was sent to the lab..My buddy came with me he used a friend's piss and he passed right away, now I have to wait and see if I passed? I'm a nervous wreck does anyone have any feedback or a similar situation?

2. Any news? I just took one a few days back with qf 6.2 and I haven’t heard back yet. They didn’t do an instant test though, it was an ecup but she just put it into some little machine on the table and sent me on my way. The paper she gave me said that it was in the right temp range though but that’s all I know.