Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Quick Fix 6.1 work in Oregon?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RockyMountainWay87, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Alright guys I'm new here, and I just moved to PDX Oregon. I got a job my third day here and had to take a urine test. I bought a bottle of quick fix 6.1 and headed to legacy labs down in Tualatin. I made damn sure I shook the bottle and the temp was right at 98 degrees when I poured it into the test cup. The lady immediately rejected my sample saying that it did not have the properties of human urine by sight and smell alone. I know this is shady but I can not afford a lawyer. Well needless to say I did not get that job. Well, now I have another job offer that I absolutely cannot lose out on, as I would have no income. Does anybody know where I can buy some test clear in Portland or the greater Portland Area? I really distrust quick fix after that. Or have any of you had succsess here in Oregon? thank you any input is appreciated. PS I'm a daily smoker with no chance at dillution