Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Quantity Of Weed Smoked Affect Drug Test Results (A Few Other Questions Also)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by barrano247, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Ok, so i smoke once every day to once every 2 days and ive done this for about 4 months now, and now im trying to get a job that will likely piss test. Just a few things about me, im skinny, 5'11, weigh 135 pounds, am pretty much all muscle, and i have a pretty fast metabolism. I know thc is stored in fat, and i work out daily to every 2 days, and drink a good amount of water as well (piss is usually diluted). But to get the main question i have, does the quantity you smoke when you do smoke really affect how much thc is stored? Truthfully im a total lightweight, i smoke .2g of some good ass bud (right now i have some girl scout cookies, if its not legit its pretty damn close), im gone, so i pretty much smoke only that or less most of the time. So if we are talkin small amounts (i can stretch a gram for 2 weeks), would that be equivalent to smoking like twice a week for normal people? And if so, do you think i could pass a drug test easily if i quit for say a week or so, knowing all the stuff ive said about me?

IDK if this helps but also when i smoke i piss atleast once, always, an its a strong ass piss, idk if that is a sign of it getting cleared out or if its cause of something else.