does pot make girls horny

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by R0LLED1, Jan 25, 2011.

1. so I just started to talk to this girl. well we have been talking off and on for about 6 months and now we are serious. So we where txting each other and i said i smoked by my self today. and she said well we need to smoke together and i said yea and then she said it makes her HoRnY...
    its a good thing but
    Is this natural for girls or what?

thanks GC

2. Marijuana is an aphrodisiac so yes.

3. #3 oh yes michelle, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2011
    UHHH lol when i first started smoking and sensation was amplified by a zillion I say, yessss...I would get horny after smoking.

even now I think it does make me more relaxed and responsive to touch so when my BF is all trying to cuddle me and shit while I'm high he might just get jumped..lol.

But I don't think it's as intense of a horniness as when I was just starting to smoke, since I'm just used to the feeling of being high lol.

Also, that girl wants to hook up with you so I don't know I think it's YOU that's making her horny...hahaha

4. obviously its a good thing.....i mean she probably wants to smoke and do it.

whats bad about that?!

5. Nothing at all

6. i get horny from alcohol.

7. i have the penis attachment, so my answer is irrelevent.

8. If anything it makes me less horny.

9. does a bear shit in the woods? :p

10. Girls like to get laid you know and with or without weed girls are horny they just control it well.

except for alcohol

and me

11. I can only speak for myself, but yes, weed makes me horny.
    Unfortunately, it makes it far more difficult for me to achieve orgasm...
    It's a catch 22, really....
    Not that sex doesn't feel good, anyway...lol

12. Yea I agree, I usually want to have sex when I smoke (lucky for my bf :p). It just always feels so good, in a different way than normal...I'm not sure if its actually the weed that makes me want to though, or knowing how good it's going to be?

13. I'm pretty sure it makes everyone hornier . . .

14. I dont think its the weed, she just wants to fuck lol

15. #15 Guadalope, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2011
    "is that a good thing"...???? Are you attracted to females? Why would you not want a female, who likes smoking, and it happens to make her horny...? Whats the point of this post? I'm confused... lol. I'll take her off your hands... shit.

It's not natural, it's technological for a woman to smoke pot and get horny. /sarcasm Pot comes from earth, natural, smoking it, natural, woman smoking it, natural, etc... Sorry If I'm a dick. what ever.

God, the lack of understanding that men have of women sometimes baffles me... Or just some of the posts in GC sex love relationship section baffles me...

It's like: this girl said, "she wanted to fuck me." Is that good? Does that mean she wants to have sex? Or just wants to be texting buddies. ahahah I'm a dick.

Moral of the story, she gets horny when she smokes, as did I... And loved having sex high... So she probably does too...

16. maybe indirectly, but i think it may be a making it more conducive to get in the mood kinda thing, but i don't think there will ever be medical evidence it makes people horny

17. HAH.. I just read my post, and made myself laugh out loud... I'm proud!

18. Yeah, pot makes me horny....

but so does pretty much everything else....

including breathing, being awake... and sometimes sleeping....

19. the smoke in your signature looks pretty sweet