Does physic means a lot for girls..?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by tylerjames, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Thank god. There's too many motherfuckers who come on the Internet/Grasscity moping and whining how their life sucks and girls don't like them but even after advice, they're still sitting on the couch wolfing down potato chips and ice cream.

Good for you. I'm happy to see some positivity.

2. Dude - someone told me once that you have to love yourself before anyone else will. I find that to be pretty true. Work on the acne and weight, find what makes YOU happy in life, and I'm sure there will be a girl for you. On the other hand, it's a hell of a lot easier to be alone than it is to be with the wrong person - don't rush into anything and don't compromise yourself.

3. This is so true, back in high school I met this kid who was new in town, new to the school, and he was fat and not anyone's idea of attractive. But he managed to make the right friends, he could be funny, and he had confidence, and he dated a really pretty, popular girl for like 2 years. This fat guy, who really wasn't good looking at all, like he wasn't super ugly or anything but he wasn't good looking by anyone's standards. Didn't matter.

4. Zyzz had a heart attack at 22... definitely not steroid abuse.

5. Definitely man. Being fun to be around is a quality that is attractive, that makes people want to gravitate towards you.

We can all think of musicians or comedians, actors, etc. who are not very good looking guys but who are attractive because of how they carry themselves.

6. Haha thx man ! :p it just came out of nowhere I guess I was just really pissed off about not taking care of me. its only been like 3 days that I run and eat well but I feel so much better then a week ago ! Its a good way to let some frustration out.

Thx for the encouragment !

7. Yeah I change my bedding and pillow cases more often now and i put some stuff on my face thats call Solugel before bed....ive been told it works pretty well so I guess ill see some results in a few week.