Does PA ARD diversionary program drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by You6know6how6itgo, Dec 12, 2014.

1. I'm from Northampton county PA. I went to court today for my formal arraignment. My lawyer previously told me theres no drug testing. Today he told me I might have to take a test to get in. Obviously I'm taking this serious and I'm not smoking. However I don't think I have enough time to get clean. I have about 2 weeks. I just found out about all this ! I really want to get into the program. Everyone I asked said they never got tested. Please share some of your experience !!!!

Everyone told me not to worry abut it. What does everyone think? Obv I'm not smoking. i dont think i can get in im afriad ill fail. i smoke a couple times a day. but im pretty active. No I'm not gunna drink a cleanse drink lol . Maybe some advice how to pass a test in short notice. No pills or strapping my friends urine to my leg lol. I might be working with 2 weeks of time. I really wanna get into the program I'm trying to take it serious. Just nervous .

2. I'm 28 so some things might have changed but I never got drug tested. I had one class to attend to, see a drug/alcohol counselor and volunter. I had a lawyer and had to pay a bunch of money of course. I think the trick is finding a good drug counselor as some are way more serious than others. Mine just had me pay and that was it. He was cool as fuck. This guy I know got screwed because his counseling was super serious. I recommend ARD but what I went through was a joke,total fucking waste of money. I got busted for an underage and possession. Lots of people I know went through ARD and no one got test except that one guy if I remember.

3. Yeah I didn't do anything serious. I got pulled over when I bought off my "friend" . Pretty sure he set something weird up but, that's another story. And I'm from the Northampton county if that helps. Hopefully they don't test ..it's just weed lol . Yeah, I heard the same thing from everyone..you pretty much go they ask you if you can piss clean. If you say yes they leave you alone. If you look awkward and nervous I'm pretty sure ya get tested then. I wouldn't get tested at my evaluation would I ? I think I get called by these probo people then I get another court date. When would I get tested after the court date I'm guessing ? How do I find a drug counselor ? I guess they appoint one to me ? It really sucks I'm not even hooked just smoke a couple times a week.

4. Hey whatever happened to you? I have an ARD hearing coming up to admit me into the program. Will o be tested? I'm still smoking. It's going to be in 3-4 weeks. I've read several accounts on here saying it would be normal for me to test positive, since I obviously got caught smoking. So I shouldn't worry - is that your experience of it?

5. My ard is over in 50ish days its a 6 month program no testing so far. Ive also heard from at least 10 other people that have went through the program without testing. anyone else been through this program?