Does ozium really work ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Theweedman831, Aug 18, 2013.

1. I ordered a can of ozium today should get here this week but i have a g pen (yes it still smells up my room) if I blow the smoke through the window and spray ozium will I be safe ?

2. #2 Serenity, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
    Never worked once for me. Still have a can I bought almost four years ago and it's still half full.  But I'm sure it'll completely cover any vapour smell. 

3. get a smoke buddy its like $15 on amazon

4. Ozium is fantastic. Just try not to inhale it as it can't be good for you. Ideally spray it and then leave the room for a couple mins.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Never worked for me, Glade is better ime

6. i have ozium and HHAATTTEE all smells of it its terrible..

get a febreeze candle of just some febreeze spray..

7. I used pure citrus when i was younger

8. It works well for me, usually I smoke in my room and blow all the smoke out my window spray it leave the window open air it out for a while and then i close the window and then open my door and I'm fine. (I always have a towel under the door.)

9. it does but if you spray too much that shit gets pretty strong. A little goes a long way.

10. #10 Marijuana Malice, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013
    Spray fabreeze it helps eliminate oders if you spray ozium its just Finns smell like weed and ozium mixed Sent from my private jet using Grasscity forum

11. Febreeze, and fan out ur window, and put dryer sheets in a toilet paper roll. Works like a charm

Yes. 100%