Does our current celebrities impact our youth and society?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Str8Faded, Nov 22, 2018.

1. And it's people with the mentality of "that's life" is the reason why the worlds shit in the first place. It's that exact mentality that see's no issue in how the world is cause they deceive themselves into thinking being a slave is normal and okay cause it's "life" so they could careless to do anything about it to change it. These people are known as sheep.

2. We bring things into life we deserve and want. If you see yourself as a slave then you will attract things that confirm that. I know, I have been there. We are slaves. and we can do something about it - expand our consciousness and try at all costs to avoid paying tax.

3. #43 Str8Faded, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    Yeah it's gonna be a shame when the government plows down a man in the woods home he built with natural supplies cause he didn't pay property tax and paying taxes is "how the world works" right?
    It's also okay for someone to avoid paying taxes by leeching the system which is leeching the people, which doesn't fix the problem either.
    Trust me, I've expanded my consciousness.. But that alone doesn't change the fact we're slaves.. Yeah we can expand our mental and break free of the chains, but we can't break free completely. Unless you collect and filter your own water and hunt for food, you're forced to pay corporations to survive.. Wanna talk about being a slave.. Waking up in the morning to go to work for min wage, pay your bills, be broke, and constantly live a life of struggle. Then people wonder why depression and drug abuse is rising and the suicide rates so high. Ya know... These are things you can't change through spiritual development. Not unless everyone else does it as well. Which requires uniting as one, which is HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE!!

4. But it cant and wont ever be. Not all humans are of high consciousness, and we are only "slaves" in this realm. Which is where they try to keep us through all things shiny - Samsara as its called by the Buddha.

5. Humans are multi dimensional beings and all have the capability to expand their consciousness.. It's called the pineal gland or third eye chakra which I'm sure you're familiar with and anyone and everyone is capable of opening it and activating the DMT in their brain. This usually results in an ego death and awakening. It doesn't matter how low someone's intelligence is, they can still hit a higher consciousness. Of course someone who's of higher intellect would grasp it easier but everyone's going their own pace. Everyone is capable of hitting higher dimensions in these state of minds.. But also, not everyone can handle it. But they're still capable of doing so.

6. Agree about intelligence but capability is the key word. Most people are just confused beings. Very confused. And that's what makes them slaves.

I believe the world we know is somewhat like what the Catholics call purgatory. And purgatory is run by some people who will never leave because this is where they are meant to be, the part of them that is "human" is long since gone. Everything in existence is and can be accessed purely through experience - kind of like the radio. All channels are there but you have to tune in to what you want, all exist independently and together....

7. There's actually a few lyrics I wrote awhile back that fits in with this very well

I can also see why you'd say the world is like a state of purgatory.. But we create our own reality. Our thoughts create our reality and that turns into experiences. I'm aware of it being like a radio, but staying mentally isolated and confused gets you less channels to tune into. Only through discovery will you unlock new channels to tune into expanding your mental. The tuning is through manifestation. As I said, our thoughts create our reality.

8. Ten Commandments don't count ?

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Seriously... You're gonna use a religious doctrine? Ya know.. People who are religious don't see the control system with religion.. Of course the Commandments are ideal for not being a shitty person but they shouldn't be a list to follow cause religion doesn't actually exist. It was created by a person in power.. It's how all religions came to be... And it's how religion controls.

10. How does your religion control you?

11. I don't follow religion cause it was created to divide. I believe in a higher power but that higher power is nothing other than love. One doesn't need religion to accept "God" and nor do I need a list of rules or a Bible to tell me otherwise.. Or the people who claim to be "chosen by God" to spread a message.. That's how they control religion.. Trust me.. You don't wanna hear what I have to say about the churches.

12. You have made many posts above telling myself the way that it "is". You have a religion and you are preaching it as the answer.

13. #53 Str8Faded, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    If one can't see religion was created to divide then I can't tell them otherwise. Most people who argue with me, are oblivious to the history of religion.
    As I said, until priests quit driving sports cars and living in expensive homes I'll change my mind about religion. Until then, I have enough evidence.

But at the end of the day. Nobody can prove the existence of a higher entity.. It's how and why religions were created. People needed something to believe in. Religion can be a good and a bad thing. I don't have a problem with a preacher who gets one closer to "God" it's just when they act they're the chosen one I have an issue with. They aren't special, they're human like me and you. They aren't demigods. They know as much as the next.

14. I know you're being serious but are you being serious? Keep the Sabbath holy or eternal damnation?

15. For me personally I try to follow the ten Commandments .
    I am not asking anyone to have the same belief's and not here to preach.

• Like Like x 1
  16. #56 Str8Faded, Dec 9, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    Thing is, the Ten Commandments is morals created by mankind just like evil is a concept created by mankind. One should know that rape, murder, stealing, etc is wrong. But why is it wrong? Or is it wrong at all? What is actually right or wrong if it was determined by those in positions of authority?

Another argument I have is this... Why should we follow, if humanity can't prove existence of such a deity?
    Does following or not following make one a good or bad person?
    What defines a good or bad person?
    Is those that are considered "evil" only hurt and need healing?

Think about it.. It's all part of the balancing needed.

18. You do you..!!
    I don’t give a F what their personal lives are about, I like a lot of the music, rap, or whatever you want to call it.
    Domestic violence occurs across all socioeconomic boundaries as do many of the other societal ill you’ve mentioned.
    They certainly didn’t originate from those who are emulated or as you say glorify it.
    Every profession, every level of socioeconomic status has abusers and others who commit immoral behavior.
    It’s cyclical too, so in many cases you’ll live what you learn comes to fruition. In most cases the abused become the abuser.
    In my opinion, rebellion from youth can also be a healthy thing and help our society evolve in a healthy positive direction too.
    When in doubt see James Dean the model for rebellious youth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk