Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does ORANGE JUICE make you HIGHER?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fisherman52a, Mar 4, 2010.

1. I heard that orange juice, or some type or vitamin C (Like emergen-C powder, or mango's, etc) will get you higher. Anyone know anything about that?!? That'd be dope ass fuck if it was true!!!

2. If you are eating the drug, then yes. The acidity in orange juice breaks the substance down faster and finer. That's why it's a good idea to eat shrooms with oj if you want to trip hard.

3. But not if you smoke it?

4. No, not to my knowledge. There really is no reason why acidic foods would affect your high if smoked, although I have heard stories of people eating mangos, but who knows if it's an urban legend or not.

5. I heard the eating a mango thing before to. A lot of people say it's true.

6. Ya eat a ripened mango like 30-45 minutes before you smoke, it makes for an exciting ride. But if you can't get mangos, the drink "naked" has a juice with 1.5 mangos in it, it works as well. It's because of a chemical called myrcene, it makes the thc flow faster through your bloodstream, if i'm not mistaken?

7. I dunno if it makes it work better but I'll be damned if pineapple juice isn't heavenly when you're stoned.

8. oj doesn't contain thc so i don't think it will make you higher.

9. Even more so on LSD.

10. technically OJ will make you less high if its weed, cause sugar makes your body produce more glycerine in the blood and glycerin absorbs THC like a motha fucka, but it doesnt let you use it once absorbed, i think it makes energy out of it someone, but im not a biologist or chemist so i dunno the chemical break downs of it. And the Vitamin C makes you trip harder cause it makes you brain able to "absorb" more nutrients and with those comes more of the l or the pscilocibin from the shrooms haha. I wonder if you drank a bunch of oj, waited an hour and puffed some DMT if you would feel "higher" if thats even possible cause that shit gets you higher than any other psychedelic will

11. I want some pineapple juice :(

13. Eating mangos does get you higher I tried it yesterday and I tripped pretty hard for a while

14. Ahaha.....hahah...ha. this guy

15. Youre thinking of white grapefruit juice which inhibit breakdown of certain enzymes, but it doesnt pertain to weed or oj.

Oj will do virtually nothing to affect your thc high

16. I know if you eat mangoes before you smoke it heightens it's effects.