Does OG Kush grow in Aus?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GChaos, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Hey guys. 

So the title pretty much states what I'm wanting to know. I'm from Queensland. 

Any help is much appreciated.

2. yeah of course it does, you can grow any strain outdoors here, indoors you can grow any strain anywhere

3. Ive heard it does pretty good and if you want my opinion anything thats god alot of heat and sunshine does good aslong as youve got decent soil and water 2x a week

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. It'll be just one plant. How much water?

5. Well it depends where its at in its life cycle but if its just a baby not too much is needed as it enters into vegative growth mode it soaks up a shit ton

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. just remember now that australias now hitting winter soon & the light cylcles already changing... so your plants won't get big dude, they will flower. best learning as much as you can about growing cannabis and plants in general, and then plant in october. 

7. Good point. Thanks for the suggestion!

8. if you can, you can always start a plant indoors for like 2 months and then put it outside to flower  -  granted it won't get anywhere near as big as an outdoor summer grow, but its a start and you'd learn from it. but i know that its not always possible to have plants at your house.

9. Not really practical. Thanks, though.

10. from personal problems id start in November or early dec coz fuck they get big.

11. Ok.