Does Namron????

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bud Head, Sep 15, 2002.

?

Have sex with?

1. The ex

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Women but likes men

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Any thing that moves except women

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Chickens

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Naw he is straight as an arrow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. goats:smoking:

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bah, you can sleep anytime....the fucking is whats important right then........but then again, i cant sleep for shit, ever...but, then again, ive never had a nice body to sleep with ....ah well....someday

2. I wouldn\'t mind staying up but the fellas always get worn out ;)

3. thats what im sayin....\"the guys your with go to sleep/get worn out/etc/etc?!\"

4. Yeah, don\'t the guys your with? ;)

5. LMAO!!!!!!!

6. your doing a great job!!!!!!!!!

7. *bows* I\'d like to thank my parents for giving me such a fucked up life so I could become the wonderful person I am today *lol*

8. well...theres not much more i can say about that.....

you win

9. wow! thats exactly how I feel about my life!! :weep: :audience quiets: \"...yes, most importantly Id like to thank my mom and dad for making me crazy so I feel somewhat sane in this world...\" Im talking behind bars crazy.

10. i knocked my dad out with a beer once..

11. sweeeet! I scared the crap out of my mom the other night...I came home from the game monday night...and Im sittin here at the computer with my legs all sprawled all over the desk and counter and I have on this hard kick your ass and twist your spinal chord music cranked up on the headphones..and I pass out! my mom came home 2 hours later and thought I was dead!! she pushed me over, I hit my head on the monitor and she goes, are you passed out? I jumped up \"YES.\" went to the kitchen made instant carnation breakfast and went to my room to pass out. I dont remember anything till she goes the next morning...it crossed my mind that you were dead...I could barely stop laughing to say im sorry...she goes, I thought you took \"something\" (ie, a lot of pills and/or drugs) and put on your death drug music...Man did I GET HER.

edit: in case you didnt know im known to be a raging alcoholic when the mood hits me just right and the wind is coming from the north, 12knots. or monday night football.

12. ok..first things first?........legs spread all out?!

second things third ....

what were ya listenin to?

and, be careful!!!!!!!! alchohol is tha debil!!

13. nothing was found sticky or wet so..................i was listening to boy sets fire. anything loud like that is considered death drug music in my house. my parents think im depressed cause i listen to it sometimes. HAHA yeah sometimes i wonder about that there alcohol....gods gift or the devils curse..oh no wait thats me..
    ok well im off to the Irish festival. its only 1:30 and I already have the shakes

14. ahahahah hahaha ha hah h hha..........no ;)

15. LMAO

16. boobs...or dirty pillows?

17. Boobs lead to dirty pillows!

18. boobs are dirty pillows

19. And your point is???????????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.