Does Namron????

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bud Head, Sep 15, 2002.

?

Have sex with?

1. The ex

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Women but likes men

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Any thing that moves except women

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Chickens

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Naw he is straight as an arrow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. goats:smoking:

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been reading alot of Namrons post and I am having trouble believing he is straight. You vote what you believe.

2. wow....I cant vote!!!! I dunno!!!! I thought this whole time he was just trying to win my lesbian heart over! I LOVE YOU NORM!

3. I don\'t know.........I often wonder that same question. LOL. I just think he\'s a lesbian trapped in a man\'s body......lol. But even if he does screw chickens and goats, I still like him. He\'s entertaining if nothing else.

4. I can\'t EVER vote in polls so I have to post my opinion.

Norm is normal (I am SO using the word normal, lightly).He\'s a guy who digs chicks, apparently straight and lesbian(although, I thought we were ALL out to win sensimils lesbian heart over) and he\'s a freakshow on display.

...and we all love the little freakshow no matter who he loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Norm shags fucken horses man!!!

Hahah! *sorry Norm*

6. Then it is true, I knew someone had been with old-bessie(horse)

DAMN YOU NAMRON!!!!

=)

Z

7. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

oh man...i hadnt looked at the boards in a while, other than the ones that i get email about...and i just now seen this one..and its about me...hahaha

im just tryin to figure out how sex with the ex isnt straight sex :p

anyway, i cast my vote for the ex, seein as how shes the only person ive been with

and indeed it is often preceeded by the word evil

I AM A FREAKSHOW!!

*TAKES OFF CLOTHES...DOES A GO-GO DANCE...FALLS DOWN...GETS UP...JUMPS ON TRAMPOLINE..AND SCREAMS AT THE MOON FOR SOME CHEESE*

8. It had started to rain untill you took off your clothes again. I wish you wouldn\'t do that!

I seen post were people thought you were a little, leyts say different. I had to make a poll to see what others thought!!!

By the way, if you keep your clothes on and do a rain dance it would be appreciated!!!!!!!

The ex thing?? I didn\'t know if it was male or female! So i had to be a little open!!!!!!

9. PEOPLE BEEN TALKIN JIVE BEHIND MY BACK?!?!

im gonna have to get to the bottom of this....what post..what names...where are they, who are they, i want a piece....no.better not say that..... umm...nevermind...i am perfectly straight, and the ex is a chic, lmao...

I AM DIFFERENT....so?

10. I MEAN LOOK AT MY FREAKIN TITLE!!!!

also, ive been after sensi since we ran naked backwards through the field :D:p;)

11. oh sweet...lol I was about to reply to what you said...before you brought up those fond memories of the fields...lol...
    well I was going to say YOU damn, HOPEFULLY, lol, hopefully....you ARE norm! ...different!!! hehe...tickle *my fancy.....lol...man...maybe I can switch hit..I dunno the rules on that...I always knew the girlies (you know, the human types with the sweet sweet curves lol) were what I always swore by...but man norm...i dunno...lol HA! [​IMG]I think for once, I have nothing more to say...!

12. lmmfao...ya got me blushin now

i shall now digress into my cave for hiding

13. Norm\'s not a homo...................atleast I don\'t think he is..................well........................maybe just a little...........................uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh..................... fruity ;)

Just kidding, Norms a sexy bitch and i\'d help him proove he\'s no homo anyday *lol*

Just kidding, my heart belongs to the Ice Cream Man ;)

14. Well Norm you have a couple of girls that think you could be straight.

Anyone know about the horses and chickens??

I noticed Norm said his ex was a chic. Maybe he\'s to shy to spell the rest of the word chicken!!!!!!!! lol

15. Hahahhalolhahaha critter!!!!!

16. your right your right,, i hide behind the chicken fucking, to disquise the ex chic fucking..lmao

17. yeah, its turnin me on :p

18. Look out folks Namron is coming outta the chicken house!!!!lol

Now he wants the smiley. Wahy will be next?????[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. lmao....

i think the real question here is why are critter and BH savin all these nudie smileys on their computer?!

20. maybe nude smilies will be a new fetish???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.