Does my uncle smoke weed???

Discussion in 'General' started by sebass, Apr 9, 2011.

1. So my uncle who lives in new jersey come to stay with us like a month every once and a while and I think he smokes weed. The resons that I do is that every time me and my family go out he dosnt want to go (good time to light up cause nobody's in the house) and when he is in jersey he's mostly with this band he follow and he's friends with also I went in to his room and there was a piece of aluminum foil that look like it was made into a cone joint and it smelled like weed. I kinda just want you guys opinions haha it would be funny as hell if he was a stoner. :D

2. Murderer. Fer sure.

3. yep im pretty sure hes addicted to pots. once you start smokin pot you will avoid yo family to go "spark it up". and you found a weed pipe so that should tell ya something...

4. Next time he stays home, you stay home too and smoke out the house. He should smell it and come and find you.

5. Unless you find the tinfoil was for some dope that isn't marijuana.

6. Thats awesome! I'm pretty sure my uncle is a stoner and I'm going camping with him and a bunch of his friends at the end of the month. I plan on bringing a 1/4 for the weekend and seeing what he says when I pull it out!

7. Haha hopefully he does, it would be cool to get high with your uncle in the forest :smoke:

8. Went camping last week and.................he smoked a bong with us!!!