does my trim have to be dry?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by PrplHz, Apr 28, 2010.

1. I want to make some bubble hash. I was wondering if the trim "had" to be dry. Since it is bubble hash, can I just freeze the skuff and make the hash? Thanks for the info guys. :smoking:

It is real important, by the way. You see, I am out of weed and have nothing but growing plants and some frosty skuff. :D

2. from my expierence the fresher the trim the stickier/meltier the hash... espescially up here in the rockies... its sooo dry that if i dry/cure the trim all the way to crunch it is very hard to press together and it hardly ever even bubbles... just my .02 but good luck

3. the dryness is for making oil in solvents man, you would have some serious issues making hash oil with wetness involved...like the whole oil/water dont mix issue....and the whole water doesnt disolve in solvents issue..but for bubble...shouldnt matter too muchj

4. Thanks for the feedback, I looked around some too. From what I can tell, fresh trim is just fine for bubble hash. :wave:

5. It's more than "fine" using wet trim and then freezing ti before you process it is how you get the best bubble hash.