Does my plant look ok

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dharvey, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Attached Files:

2. There are definitely some things going on there... it's looking pretty hurt for only 4 weeks of flowering.

First grow using cfls.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah at this rate you probably won't have any leaves come harvest... you don't want to much of your leaves to get damaged so early especially with so few. the last thing you want is the buds and sugar leaves to all start getting damaged. Idk have the leaves been getting worse and worse or have they been like that? I mean if you control the issue and the buds keep on growing fine you are good

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

4. Haven't gotten any worse been the same But I'm keeping a close eye on it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 generic98547, Jul 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    Hopefully they'll be dense as hell haha... I know my small plant last grow surprised me and gave me 50 grams.. 35 grams were from just 4 buds so you never know... just be sure to let them really finish harvesting early is just shooting yourself in the foot imo.

Just like you I had cut most of everything off... thankfully my leaves stayed healthy until the last few weeks of flower though... here's the last pic I took of it [​IMG] it had a bit of foxtailing just genetics I'm assuming and it was in 12/12 for 3 months and really needed to go another 2-3 weeks but for multiple reasons I decided to chop early as the trics were mostly cloudy anyhow...[​IMG] the first two months of flower it was under 3 CFL and just whatever sidelight of the led hit it the last month it got to finish under the led and really fattened up I never would of thought those buds would get so big haha..

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

6. Loooks good but these plants the buds are super big and look like there going to be dense can't wait for the next 4 weeks but I probably let it go 9 weeks I like more cloudy head high most potent point

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum