Does my plant look healthy?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by AnonymousInventer, Jul 26, 2017.

1. How can I monitor my pH without breaking the bank? I can't drop $70 on one.

2. I use a ph solution kit from the petstore 12 bucks it comes with ph solution ph up and ph down and a small chart and vial to actually test it.

Grow journal

3. I don't have a proper fan or anything it's all DIY lol
    Link to build it at top.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'll check it out I was just giving you ideas for budget friendly items. You can definitely buy your equipment piece by piece. I'm still buying stuff I need to properly setup my veg room just takes a while.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah I'll probably build piece by piece. I like watching the evolution of my setup. Making improvements and stuff gives me a lot of satisfaction.

7. Never wrong and never needs calibration.
    81DoDUCChBL__SL1500_.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Just found that for $17.20 at my local hydroponics online store. It comes with pH up and down

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for the help. This is 10 hours later and it hasn't changed at all... 1501125756673.png

10. You sure that's fox farm soil? If it is you may of got a funky bag o_O

Grow journal

11. I'm 100% sure its FoxFarm Ocean Forest. I hope its not a bad bag I can't afford to replace it!

12. Looks awfully funny lol mine didn't have chunks of anything that large in it it... idk just see how it goes. This is the slowest stage it takes a while to get going so far it looks fine. If it stretches just fill up the cup with soil.

Grow journal

13. I started a grow journal

• Like Like x 1