Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does My Bud Have Mold On It?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by canuckbud420, May 29, 2013.

1. Just picked up some bud last night, heard it was 'kills.'
    Smoked some last night, today I feel normal, but I noticed that the weed had a slight windex-like smell and taste and got worried. It also kept burning out while I was smoking it and the ash was dark black. I have a suspicion this might be moldly/rotting bud as it is very powdery. Here are some pics, let me know what you guys think.

Click for gallery to 3 images:

[​IMG]

2. #2 Too high to care, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    No, I just see weed and the crystals. Unless I'm too high. but no. Chill bro. What kind of weed is it?

3. I see no mold. 

4. Yeah, Just crystals.

5. Never bothered to ask what kind of weed it was this time, but what about the taste / smell of windex? Is this shit sprayed with windex or not cured properly? I'm letting it dry out a bit, but even when I vapourized it the taste was strong of 'windex' (don't know what windex actually tastes like, but it tastes like windex smells if dat makes sense lol).

6. Could just be the kind of weed?? blueberry Yum Yum is Stank of Blueberry if that makes sense.

7. All I see is the dankness.

8. Your re-assurance made me run upstairs and roll a PHATTY goddamn son this weed got me gooooood thx I was stressed n paranoid n shit bud too dank got me trippin