Does my baby look normal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BudDrJayy, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Just sprouted up 2 days ago, just wanted to see if it looks normal or if overwatering or underwatering, using FFOF soil with t5 bulbs, I spray twice a day morning and night thank you, strain is white widow auto flower

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. looks ok ,but the soil youve got it in looks really wet ,think it needs a bit more perlite added to it about 30% perlite to 70% soil ,,,,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  3. yea because i just got done spraying it, how could i add perlite in there with plant already grown, i have 3 gallon pots already mixed with 30 percent perlite and soil that is where it will be transplanted

• Like Like x 2
  4. I think he means you should have done that, or maybe for when you transplant it

The plant looks spot on to me mate, nice and healthy

5. What light ?
    Don’t need to spray that much
    Now, slowly back away from the plant
    And let her breath and grow
    Your hovering, loving her to death
    As stated above , mix new soil 30% perl and transplant.!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  6. Transplant the baby in perlite and new soil. I use a 1/4 perlite ratio to my soil. Has really helped a lot. Also make sure the new pots drainage us good. Looks normal, I stick to clones now. Much faster.

7. You want me to transplant it at only 3 days old?

8. Transplanting is easy. Literally just scoop the whole cup and put into the new better perlite rich soil. Dont be scared.

9. I have no idea what everyone is on about, that plant looks perfect and there is nothing wrong with that soil. Yes it looks wet, but the guy already said he had just watered it before the photo was taken. The soil doesn't look dense or compact and it clearly has plenty of perlite Just let it grow man. You have a while before you need to do anything

• Like Like x 2
  10. on top of that you recommend any good seed banks

11. Attitude Seeds is the only seedbank I can recommend. I've been using them exclusively for several years now