Does music ever give you chills?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by illcid, Jun 22, 2003.

1. oh man the first time i shroomed i listened to the band Ween, there cd Pure Guava and our cd player was freaking me out and a light kept flickering and shit i had hella goosebumps and a very bad shroom trip for a few minutes.

2. Some of Jack Johnson's stuff gives me the chills. He is one hell of a song writer.
    Also OAR just gives me an overall happy feeling.

3. I think its too long of a list to name all of the classics that I like, but here's what im likin right now.

anything by Aesop Rock gives me the chills.

im always feelin nas

Last Emperor - Secret Wars (dope ass mc, never writes a bad sond)

Deep Puddle Dynamics - The Scarecrow Speaks

oh and illcid, if you like gravediggaz, you should find the song by poetic from gravediggaz and last emporer. poetic rap's about the disease in which killed him 3 months later, pretty sad song, but good.

4. when everyones gone and i toke one up n put on the tunes my fave one for the chills is Soulshine~ by the Allman's

Attached Files:

5. phish tower jam gets pretty freaky sometimes

6. Honey Pie and the song right after Cry Baby Cry on the Beatles self titled album (The White Album) make me FREAK OUT!!! I CANNOT listen to those 2 songs. It's like the very last song you hear in The Shining. They are FREAKY!!! They make me go nuts.

7. kudos my friend, maiden does rule.
    Lately "children of bodom" has been giving me the "music chills"

8. hell yeah

9. all the freaking time..at a club listening to some good choons, or at home, if i'm just really *feeling* that track or song....

10. Sigur Ros - just about every song I have ever heard by them has stirred something deep within me.

AFI - Narrative of Soul Against Soul

Death Cube K - Maggot Dream, Maps of Impossible Worlds

11. Listening to the new perfect circle album gives me chills all around right now, I love this shit.