Does mixing differnt strains get you higher?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Too Toasted, Jul 30, 2013.

1. I think it does but I'm high so fuck I don't really know

Sent from my LG-P925 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yea it kinda does

Sent from my VS870 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. My vote is yes too

4. Yea I'm thinkin it does

5. Yeah I think so man, I've mixed strains quite a few times and it's given me some fucked up highs haha.

6. It would probably give you a more well-rounded high.

7. All you dudes are right haha

8. Whenever I have mixed strains I've gotten super high... but it's sort of unpredictable.. I've had some sweet times with it but I've also greened out when mixing, too, haha. 

9.   A mix of two equally strong strains will produce a stronger high.  Mixing very strong stuff with something considerably weaker will not produce a stronger high, although sometimes it will serve other purposes such as conservation and taking the edge off.  

My favorite mixture, long ago in the distant past, consisted of high quality weed and hash.     

10. Never tried...Well my homie has mixed some fire with some middies so i guess you could say its the same thing, but i don't know what strains they were..

11. I'd think you'd get higher from mixing an Indica and Sativa strain than 2 indicas or sativas. BUt, who knows im not the expert. Jist my thoughts

12. #12 BeardOfZeus, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
    You would think it came down to what you're actually stuffing in your smoking utensil. If you had a sativa/indicate blend, I'm sure you'll experience both the wonderful qualities each plant has to provide. I also have to agree that shwag+dank is not any better than a good dank bowl. Although it does make for a nice filler so you can smoke more

13. It dosen't necisarilly get you higher but it makes you feel higher. The different strains have different effects so mixing them would just fuck you up. Its fun as hell to do!!!

14. lol. you also get a mind body high by having a hybrid or mixing some dank indica and sativa?????? ahaa

15. Yes that's called a tossed salad. I like to make my own hybrids of pure sativa blend with a pure indica blend. Tastes great!

16. Move to Michigan. My Guy grows so many strains and o can't wait until his thc bomb and kandy kush is done
    I'll hook you up homie

17. simple answer, yes

18. logically, it doesnt increase the highness, but because you smoke different stains with a different type of effect, you can get really smashed with the right mix in my opinion.

19. Yo, we call this the "mix grill" where I'm from. When all your weed is finished, and you mix all the trim and bits and pieces from the rolling tray, and then you smoke that mix grill and you get toasted.

My buddy keeps all the bits from the tray for months, so his mix grills are fucking epic.