Does Miracle Grow effect the taste ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 1cE-P, Sep 13, 2008.

1. I have a true researched answer guys....

Have you ever smoked weed that smelled like ammonia or had a slight strong smell sorta like ummmm, how do i describe it ammonia? Cat pee? or something stanky? thats from miricle grow. Maybe most of the ferts have been deplleted on some of your guys pot, but thats what makes that type of weed smell and taste stanky. You know that shit stuff im talking about.

2. I don't know what you're talking about and I'm prettty sure you don't either.

Link me to your research.

3. WELL i did outdoor and MG soil planted back in May after indoor germ..

used mg veg, and mg blossom booster, 15-30=15 i think...check out pics..and she smokes fine....it's all about the cure right? simple physics....she tastes ok even wet...but it's so skunk and sweet...i did black strap along with miracle grow once a week when i could..but we had a lot of rain...so got natural flushes a lot...
    MG rocks...great smoke and big buds.

4. pics didn't take

Attached Files:

5. i harvested a bag seed sativa plant that got MG all its life and i didnt even flush it just let it go on plain water for 3weeks it taste fine and smokes smooth, in my experince mg doesnt make ur herb taste like shit but what do i know this is only my first grow.