Does mcdonalds piss test?

Discussion in 'General' started by hiimhi, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Do they? Because I need a job, even if it means working at mcdonalds. I need outta this slump.

what are places that dont piss test if mcdonalds does.

2. Clearly you're not a golfer...

3. Most restaurants and fast food places dont drug test because of the high turnover rate.
    Pointless to drug test when they just quit a month later.

4. I used to golf.
    I loved golfing, I just don't have the money for it right now. Once I get a job, however, I'll get back into it, I need new clubs though.
    :smoke:

5. #5 HoneyDutch09, Nov 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2010

word. I used to work at BK and I remember the managers bitching becuse everyone would be high/drunk. They wanted to drug test but knew it would be waste. I highly doubt mickey d's would drug test. Just ask lol

Uhm, shoot for grocery stores. Most of them drug test but mainly use the saliva kits which are SO easy to pass. If thats out of the question, than shoot for other restaurants, pizza shops, little stores in shopping plazas, etc...

6. Thanks man, i'm going to go job shopping asap.
    I'm determined, I want a new bong.:cool:

7. im pretty sure stop-n-shop drug tests. i applied there, didn't get an interview,but the application asked a question about drug screening so i think they have it

8. McDonald's does not drug test.

9. I work there
    If they drug testes say goodbye to 95% of the current employees.

10. Nope. I worked at stop and shop for six months. No drug test.

11. Mcdonalds doesn't drug test. I don't know if Petsmart does, I have an interview coming soon though

12. #12 JohnnyAngel, Nov 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2010
    The didn't dt me..agrees wtih ppl above too much hassle and cost.

PetsMart does not unless they started recently!

13. I highly doubt any fastfood/restaurant job piss tests. I've worked at several fast food restaurant jobs, never... Just don't get hurt.. then you're fucked

working in a restaurant is how I found many of my hookups :laughing: