Does marijuana smoke go through walls?

Discussion in 'General' started by OriginalPoster, Nov 16, 2012.

1. I want to smoke in my room, I have an empty closet would the smoked rise through the ceiling into my roommates room? I would be using a bong an some kush. thx!

Oh I also want to hot box this closet. Could I without raising suspicion?

2. lol only if youre smoking some danny phantom

3. unless theres a vent no....

4. Smoke? No. Smell? Yes.

Edit: I doubt he would smell it if his room is above yours.

5. no

but no room is airtight

plus the vents might be connected. So if your room stinks, and there's an intake in your room, it'll suck out the weed smoke and pump it around the house. this isn't a problem if you're in a house where the top floor has one AC unit and the bottom a second unit, because those vent circuits aren't connected to each other.

Or if there's no intake vent in your room, but one in the hallway, pressure will force air out of your room - stinky weed air - and into the hallway. here people could smell it in the hallway, or it could get sucked into the intake vent. Also, the smell will probably drift out into the hallway anyways because A) your closet isn't airtight and 2) neither is your bedroom door.

Tell your room mates you're try'na get dat dank on and to stfu.

6. you're stoned

7. Don't worry, your parents will not smell the odor through the ceiling.

8. Shhhh! You're not supposed to talk about the elephant in the room!

9. L.A. Casperdential

10. Well, the smell should roam. I remember I was 15 and started smoking in my bathroom, still living with my parents; and had wiz khalifa bumpin' and thought the fan would get rid of the small

Got the belt on my ass pretty good.

11. I smoke bong in my restroom and blow the smoke out of the vents. I have gotten complaints that the area by my dorms smells like pot but since the smokes exits from some random outdoor vent they cant tell who is smoking.

If you are smoking bong in your room tread carefully. I have smoked vape and even then we have had the smell some how end up in the hallway even when blocking the crack of the door. If you are looking to smoke multiple fat bong bowls do it late at night.

12. 1. Get a block of wood
    2. Try to blow smoke through it
    3. Realize you're fucking high
    4. ???
    5. Profit

13. Added one for ya ;)

14. Hahaha a couple of you made my literally LOL

15. Holy shit you're OriginalPoster and OP

16. Make a sploof buy putting dryer sheets in a cardboard tp roll and blow the smoke through that preferably out the window