Does Marijuana really relieve Nausea?

Discussion in 'General' started by Farted, Jan 1, 2012.

1. I'm feeling really nauseas and gross right now, with major stomach pain, i only smoked a couple times for recreational use , but never as medicine, and to be honest i can only see it as making me feel even more nausous (sp), i have some bud , should i try it ? I dont want to end up feeling like crap after a blaze:s

ps: the best way to describe the pain is im on the toilet feeling im about to through up and poop at the same time ,:(

2. Yes. Unless you get too blazed, which you might if it's your third time.

Just try a bit at a time in a bowl if you have it

3. #3 zombieSHROOM, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
    Smoke a little bit at a time. 1/4 of a bowl , couple hits off a joint. Keep Goin til ya feel better :D

Edit: you got drunk last night, didn't ya?!

4. being completely honest and not favoring the herb, marijuana does significantly help when i have a stomach ache or feel nauseous. heres a something to follow as soon as you feel high stop smoking thats usually what i go by. it may take up to 10 mins. Hope i helped?

5. Mannnn the best cure known to man for hang overs is bud

Fire up a bowl after a night of hard drinking and ya feel much better

6. Cannabis is the only thing that calms my stomach down bro. For sure this is true.

7. also relieves hangovers. :smoking:

8. I wake up every morning with a nice burning sensation in my stomach, and feel incredibly sick. As soon as I take a hit off a bag, the pain and the nausea goes away.