Does Marijuana impact your Soul?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Jaxson_, Dec 18, 2018.

1. I don't dream when I am chronic'n... steals my dreams.
    And without my dreams I have no map.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #22 King Loki, Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    hasn't the science of the LHC pretty much disproved the idea that a soul/ghosts can exist ... and if it does exist it basically has no effect on any other type of matter in the known universe that we have observed.

quote .... "If we want some sort of pattern that carries information about our living cells to persist then we must specify precisely what medium carries that pattern and how it interacts with the matter particles out of which our bodies are made. We must, in other words, invent an extension to the Standard Model of Particle Physics that has escaped detection at the Large Hadron Collider. That’s almost inconceivable at the energy scales typical of the particle interactions in our bodies."

Brian Cox: The LHC Disproves the Existence of Ghosts and the Paranormal

• Like Like x 1
  3. ^^^
    Not in the slightest. Lol.

Brian Cox is a well-known and respected British scientist, and also an atheist, and therefore, like the many scientist atheists I've come across, he begins from a premise of already believing, or not believing, certain things. In any case, as this is the spirituality section, his theories might be better stated in the Science section.

I would suggest you consider the ideas of someone like Nassim Haramein, pioneering the unification of science and spirituality.

Because science needs to find evidence, unfortunately how it seeks it in this case may never actually find anything. The LHC is about finding ever smaller particles. Science thinks if we go small enough we will find the core building blocks of life. The mistake as far as I'm concerned is, that there will always be something else to find, so it is a never ending search. Way better to seek the fundamental principle of creation, rather than the bits it is actually made of. That's the core of NH's work.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Glad to see you're back esseff

• Like Like x 1
  5. I feel ya on that dude I don't get dreams when I go to bed high....last night I didn't and fuckin ay I had a dream I was talking to someone about my favorite strains

MPM

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. so what is the truth about nature and herbs and are herbs good for us. And did herbs come from our creative source love who we are in the Divine source beginning. So that's what we're dealing with here in this epic conversation meditation contemplation.

7. Well for those who believe in a "soul" or higher eternal "Self" many Eastern paths to enlightenment (awakening from the dream or conceptual based temporary body mind ID aka "story of me")...

Anything or anyone that becomes a dependence or distraction from Realizing the Self is an impediment on the "path" back to our un-corrupted natural pure state of Being... The reason is obvious to anyone who has spent time in meditation or structured spiritual discipline.. Habits are the biggest obstacle to awakening from Maya or the dream...

Yet the human condition and society would have us waste large chunks of our lifetime smoking dope, or in the recliner drinking beer & watching sports... Always looking "out there" for distractions from the Inner Self, seeking entertainment or kicks as a reward for the boring life or job we have... lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. May you find the knowledge you seek.

9. I'd say drinking water also "impacts your soul".

:RoorRip:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. "Impacting" the soul is one thing but the experience of Knowing or Realizing you even have one and are One with it rather than the pile of bones, guts, blood and mind stuff is another... My comment above was more about Knowing who We are than any real impacting of the soul... On the other hand any dependence (other than food, water, sleep, etc.) let's take recreational pot or alcohol use could greatly impact the time it takes to awaken from the conceptual illusory "story of me" false self identification...

Until we Realize our True Self we function in a make believe temporary (therefore not Real) existence complete with stories, dramas, hypnosis and attachments to temporary fixes in whatever form... This is the general consensus from all of the alleged "Awakened Ones" regardless of lineage... It's actually very simple... Whatever you focus on you strengthen... Be the Witness not lost in the story of me actor on the stage of so called life as the curtain will fall and the Real reason we came will be lost...

Then it's another rinse and repeat.. have to come back and do it again for the 10 thousandth or however many times... At some point a soul becomes "world weary" and gets serious about Realization imo.

• Like Like x 1
  11. It definitely impacts the amount of influence the enemy has on your life, I know that first hand. Especially before I got saved. But on the same token, if you are involved in Godly activities or actively seeking God, the Holy Spirit can really manifest itself strongly when using Cannabis. This is my personal take and everyone spiritual should probably be cautious, you don't know if God wants you altering your mind. I don't either, and with all the dealing from the enemy I've faced, I'm quitting once again.

• Like Like x 1
  12. download (8).jpg download (9).jpg download (7).jpg download (5).jpg download (10).jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Let me shut this down. Or not, your call...

The simple, correct answer is YES - of course marijuana impacts your soul. Whether or not that is an actual, real thing to you or anybody else is irrelevant. Everything affects everything else. Ever heard of Einstein's theory of general relativity?

• Like Like x 1
  14. I sold my soul. It's the devil's problem now.

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. #36 Windy5000, Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    A long time ago there was curious young smoker who used to ask the same question. He took it to an experiment and spat the THC of his saliva into a spider plants core at the end of every smoke. What developed in that plants core was deviation from natural growth, a leafless dead stem that looked liked it taken over the plants soul.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Genesis 1:12 - And the earth brought forth grass, [and] herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed [was] in itself, after his kind: and God saw that [it was] good.
    41131a1e2290e40a9f8734b0b0bd38b9.jpg
    Genesis 9:3 And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. But which could be taken any way the reader wants it - any plant that grows on the earth.

J

18. Does coffee affect your soul? Tomatoes?

J

19. Of course - it’s important to stay @well highdrated .

J

• Funny Funny x 1