Does Marijuana Help You Sleep?

Discussion in 'General' started by GanjaSageMode, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Some people get too much energy,
    some people become fast asleep!
    Does marijuana help you go to sleep,
    or does it give you energy you've never experienced!!:smoke:

2. I've been smoking for a while before I sleep and it is hard for me now when I don't. It takes me like 1-2 hours to fall asleep and I have crazy confusing dreams.. only for a few days and then it gets alot easier, after a week for me I can sleep just fine without it :) but I don't have I reason not too right now!

I never smoke marijuana for energy in any case, it usually takes a small toll from me no matter the strain/quality

3. When I smoke, I just pass out when I'm ready to sleep.
    My friend says he gets too much energy though.
    That's why I'm curious.

4. well i didnt go to sleep at all and ive been high the entire time, so not always.

5. So when is it that you sleep??:eek:

6. sometimes i just skip sleeping. its really a waste of your life.

7. I try not to smoke before I sleep because of all these people claiming they can't sleep when they don't. What a terrible habit xD I use it to enhance my day, not to enjoy staring at a dark ceiling for 5 minutes. It's a waste if you ask me.

Your body would disagree.

8. I personally like smoking before I sleep, it sooths me.

As long as I still have weed, I'm happy everyday.

9. im chipper than a coon on inaguration day -uncle ruckus

10. It helps sleeping alot. It just doesnt help dreaming, cuz when Im sober I remember most of them. When Im blazed I dont remember a fucking thing since I was knocked out asleep..

And I've heard some enzymes release when you're high that also release when you sleep, which makes you dream less when you go to bed high.. :D
    Oh and short term memory loss may have suim to do with it

11. I passed out on the couch last night after dinner right after vaping an indica dominant and didnt wake up until 2:30am.

So yes, it does help me sleep.

12. haahaha keeep thoes comments going!!:)

13. Its been proven that your body doesnt really need sleep to rest, but your mind on the other-hand needs sleep or you will go insane!!!

That said, you don't remember the nights where you got enough sleep ;)

14. Implying your mind is not a part of your body...

I don't understand the latter half of your reply.

15. Sorry people I a drunk mess.:(

16. And how does that help you sleep? :p

17. When I'm on a comedown I can fall asleep, but not before hand, I want to enjoy my high too much to fall asleep.

18. Yes indica strains send me right to sleep

19. Depends on the strain, but I
    Noticed most strains that can make you sleep, also make you feel extra burnt out on the morning, not to mention when I smoke a lot, I don't dream, which is good and bad.

20. not usually. reason being, that when im high everything seems interesting so instead of going to sleep i find something else entertaining to do. if it werent for that, sleeping with it would be awesome.