Does longhorn steakhouse do DT's?

Discussion in 'General' started by i heart dank, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Hey gc, I just got a job at Longhorn as a server and I'm just curious if they drug test. I'm clean right now and I know that but I don't want to quit smoking the herb :(. Any of you been drug tested at your major restraunt chain?:confused:

2. I wasn't drug tested for working at a food place and that was a major in for me interms of drugs hahah food service people love to get fucked up

3. Does longhorn steakhouse have good food? Is it expensive?

4. They do have some really bomb food, Steaks are amazing but pretty expensive :/. thanks ghost for the feedback. I may just go a month or so without smoking to see if they dt me or not. yay for forced t breaks :l

5. nothing wrong with a t-break, especially if you plan on makin that money. but for real though, I've never heard of anyone getting drug tested to work at a restaurant. maybe if it was for some manager position or something they would maybe?

6. Is that the place with the peanuts? And you just throw the peanut shells on the ground?

7. They used to do that a year or 2 ago, but they have become a higher end establishment.

8. Aww that was the best part :(

9. I think Texas roadhouse still does that, but I heard alot of places that did do that had to stop due to people slipping on them and filing for lawsuits :l

10. I don't think any restaurants really care. lol half the people in the kitchens are stoned

11. I figured as much, They didn't DT when I was hired or during orientation. I just want to make sure because it's a pretty decent job for me. Doesn't seem like it will be much of a problem though. Thanks guys. offtopic: yay for 100+ posts after 3 years :L

12. They would've drug tested you by now. you're good

13. Outback>Texas Roadhouse>Longhorn

14. I know people get fuckked up at the Long Horns near my house. In the kitchen and the dish pit especially. I have literally stayed clear of working in those types of places due to the notoriously high rate of drug use, and I am not looking for relapse or to spend all my money at work.. I would think you are good, but then again, It may just prove useful to not smoke for as long as you can before hand, just in case.