Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does legal bud work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Izi, Feb 1, 2010.

1. I've always wondered about trying it, does it ever work?:confused::confused:

2. nope dont buy any just smoke da weed

3. People gave me alternative such as the GC stuff, like all the happy caps. Your best off saving your money up and buying dank sticky bud ;) It goes soo much farther

4. Idk if the legal bud you see in the back of adds that actually look like bud work. but i've been on probation now for about a year and a half and have been smoking incence the entire time. i've found that if you mix spice gold and spice tropical or artic synergy togeather it produces a very similar effect to weed. they may seem expensive but just think of it as dank. it doesn't take much to get ripped. i've recently switched to buying Jwh-018 pure and using that. i believe that is the main chemical they spray on the spice to make it work the way it does. i like buying the jwh pure because it turns out being alot cheeper that way. although you have to be more careful about dosing.

sorry about the wall of text. i'm ripped and just rambled. hope this helps. if you need more info let me know. i've been doing this for some time now.

5. Haha yep. K2 summit is the shit. But be careful, I feel really dependent on it right now, so I'm taking a break for a while.

Also I guess it's technically not legal bud, if you specifically mean weed that's legal. It's different herbs and shit, and it's also a different high. :smoking: