Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does leaf get you high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ItokeGanj, Jun 15, 2011.

1. hey guys im trying to get the highest off what i have left and i was wondering have about .5 of weed and .5 of leaf and since its dank if i put like half and half would it get me higher with the leaves or would i be better off just smoking the bud?

2. just smoke both. theres not really a reason not to

3. What they said. I do it when I get some, still gets you blasted.

4. Leaf is nowhere even near as strong as bud, unless it's been grown seriously well. Smoke it all, just don't buy leaf only!

5. what? leaves?

6. yea those kinda times suck as especially if you have a jewish dealer who never cuts it right. Just do it with the bud bro try to bong it if u got leaves. They just taste like ass

7. guys i didnt buy the leaf i got it for free from my friend who deals

8. Are you implying that worshiping God in Hebrew and reading the old testament makes a dealer skimp bags?
    You sir, have a seriously distorted view of the situation then. I can rattle off a list of non-jews that skimp their bags all the time (mostly people from urban areas) and another list of Jewish dealers that are always on point.

I don't tolerate intolerance. :cool:

9. Like a legit Fan Leaf. Naw dont its useless but if your talking about the little leaves on the bud then why did you post this thread?

10. dont be jelly bro the bad context wasn't intended. Pack yourself a bowl

11. My Jew sense is tingling. It is an expression. Get over it.

12. Actually he has a valid point. The above expression needs to fade away as other racial expressions have. ;) :smoke:

13. Just smoke it man.

14. Can we all go back to using "gypped" instead of "jewed"? Nobody likes the fucking gypsies anyway, right?

15. How about shorted? Or maybe full weight challenged? :laughing::laughing: :smoke:

16. How about unfairly dealt?

17. How abo*snooooooooooooore*

Oh sorry. I fell asleep because "unfairly dealt" is so boring.

18. You are correct in assuming that I am Jewish, that is my motivation for getting defensive.
    While it is a common expression (used by many of my friends) it is still offensive and I would like to see it replaced. Aint a perfect world though :rolleyes:

19. CoolStoryBro

20. Geez, I thought jews had a sense of humor. For real, I'm italian and i love guido jokes. Laugh at yourself every once in a while.