Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does kief smoke smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonedloner, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Does smoking pure kief smell inside? Will it reek up my whole house or last long? Thank u!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes, that's the main taste and smell of THC.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. And for a good few hours maybe a day

4. Honestly if you smoke it, yes, but I find it to be smelled big time on your fingers mostly

5. Shit, even if I use a sploof guys?

6. yeah it smells a lot, hash has a distinct smell its not exactly like weed but it reeks.

• Like Like x 1
  7. A spoof should do the job. Spray it with axe or something and put a low of bounty sheets. You want barely any smoke to come out.

8. Lot of bounty sheets!

9. If it originated from a cannabis plant, its gonna smell like weed buddy! Cmon use some logic now and then.

• Like Like x 1