does jesus smoke weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by cherry057, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Dude, is that your tattoo?

I know a guy who has that across his chest in almost the exact same writing. Kid gets picked on all day for it. I think it's honestly one of the worst tattoos I've ever seen (no offense if that is you).

2. you cant trip on weed bro.

3. #23 NoLiM3, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol that depends.. I know many people who have tripped including myself :D U never know where you'll end up after dozens of shots and about half a dozen blunts. Trust me :smoke: haha

4. yeah G i get minor hallucinations when I'm stoned. Kinda like my minds playin tricks on me. :smoke:

5. jesus wasnt a person. this is western misconception.
    jesus is a mushroom. :wave::smoking:
    [​IMG]

im sorry you have a mind block ='(

only you put your own limits bro ;)

6. I say, why the fuck not? I believe God made 'the plant' for our use. And to good use we've put it. It would be no surprise to me if I learned government (who we all know prohibited the plant's cultivation) is ultimately controlled by Satan who manipulates people with huge amounts of money.

7. Jesus smoked weed and "he inhaled" :p

8. "and He saw that it was good." :D

9. Does lucifer drink booze? You fucking bet that bitch does

10. Haha i forgot about hispanics named jesus

11. Not smoking, anointing! :hello:

Jesus Healed Using Cannabis (news - 2003)
    [FONT=&quot]Entheology.org - Preserving Ancient Knowledge

and just in case you are curious......

[/FONT] Making HAO~Holy Annointing Oil~From Healing Hemp Oil~for Pain & Healing (forum thread - 2009)
    Making HAO~Holy Annointing Oil~From Healing Hemp Oil~for Pain & Healing - GreenPassion - Dedicated to Medicinal Cannabis

The smoke as a medicine has a long history of medical use in the Middle East-

SCIENCE WATCH; Marijuana Medication - New York Times

Isn't learning fun, when you have an interesting subject! :D

Granny :wave:

12. Granny is so win all the time. I hope when I'm older im as cool as her

13. I bet Jesus did smoke weed. :smoke:

14. Granny is wicked!

15. study his miracles closely

16. the homie heyzeus blazes fat all the time

17. I like to think he did... It would be awesome to smoke with him... He could like use his magic to make an infinite amount of weed! It would be the best strain ever! With like a halo over it! Yeah... Would be sick.

18. #39 Grant64330, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    and so jesus said "let there be dank nugs"...after the romans found the worlds first grow op in his closet, they crucified him and smoked all his stash. And so original sin was born...

19. At least jesus wouldn't be one of those bastards that pockets your lighter and acts like they forgot about it..