does jesus smoke weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by cherry057, Aug 12, 2011.

1. just wondering. :smoking:

2. [​IMG]

You damn right he does!

3. I'm Jesus, and yes I smoke weed.

4. Oh course that's why he was so chill and wanting to feed ppl all the time by making a shit load of fish appear out of thin air

5. He tried it once I believe in his younger years.

6. only the best dank=)

7. #8 devilzlettuce, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Actually he tried it in "jesus: the college years" lol

8. Well marijuana is in the bible so most likely

9. Does he? Like... currently? As if there are weed plants growing out of the cloud-ground in heaven? :p

If a man called Jesus did exist back then, and there were weed plants around, sure I guess maybe he smoked, maybe he didn't.

I'm sure there's plenty of dudes in Hispanic countries named Jesus toking it up right now. :laughing:

10. i think jesus was put on earth by aliens.

11. its rumored that Jesus got so High one time, that He Ate the Flying Spaghetti Monster which once roamed thru space. :laughing:
    Therefore, they are now the Same Being. Mind Boggling! :eek:

12. Jesus came from a virgin mother, who was created by a man (God) that never existed.

This makes sense to you right?

13. I bet aliens put him here and then crucified him just for shits and giggles.

Those bastard aliens!!

14. Who cares? Junkie days has a cool acronym making us question what he/she would do. I am now a part of the church of Junkie-anity :wave:

15. Hahahahaaha you post the funniest shit! :laughing:

On a serious note, I'm not entirely sure they knew how to smoke cannabis at that point in history.

16. It is the best church, after all.

You must worship awesomeness and coolness, plus smoke lots of weed for ultimate enlightenment, that is the only requirement. :D

17. What do you think his explanation was for walkin on water?
    Dude was tripping high on some purp kush..
    :smoke:
    :D