Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does JCpenny drug test??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ms.stoner88, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Do they do a drug test before hiring? and do they do randoms after you get hired?

2. im prety sure every job drug test now? i knew kids that worked at walmart and he got dt'd i guess that the same

3. I worked in the fine jewelry store inside JCPenney. I was never tested when I hired in or while I was there for a year. Never heard of them testing too. But that was like 2 years ago when I hired in. I don't think they do though.

4. i got hired for the home dept of jcp 2 months ago and they didnt drug test. i was relieved. it was amazing how many employees and supervisors smoke there though.

5. No, i am pretty sure they dont. my friend worked there. he stopped smoking because he thought they were going to test him but never did

6. man the safest thing you can do is assume that they do. just stop smoking for a while and then get hired. in the interview just get on the topic of random testing somehow. like bring it up or say something that might lead your employer to the subject. just my 2 cents