does it sound like this girl likes me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Jan 23, 2011.

1. I guess.... but you have to be good at reading body language and i'm not.

Like i can tell if a girl likes me if she gets nervous around me. cus like guys girls also get nervous around someone they like. or they won't make eye contact with you or look at you the look away because they are too shy.

but I don't know what other clues to look for.

my ex girlfriend told me she always smiled at me to get my attention and I told her so what smiling means nothing. and she said a girl will only smile at you if she likes you.

but that is obviously not true (at least doesn't alawasy apply) as like I said this girl that rejected em would always smile at me and giggle around me but she wasn't interested in me.......

2. Question....how does your ex gf who's 18 know that someone you went to school with had a crush on you?

3. huh? not sure where you got that from..... no one that I know of from highschool had a crush on me lol. and my ex gf didn't know of any girl I had a crush on.

4. ohhhh maybe i read it wrong....you said your ex said she liked you and tried giving you signals,but you meant your ex was the one doing that and i thought you meant she knew the other girl liked you....right?hahahaha i messed that one up pretty badly.

5. yeah correct.

my ex was trying to get me to notice her and wanted me to know that she liked me but I didn't get it until her friends came to me and told me that she liked me.

I just realized I should stop mentioning my ex so much.... i'm pretty sure i'm still not over her.

6. hahahaha....worst part is i was sober when i read that shit.

it happens,man.that should be your motivation to find someone else,because the next one will be so much better,trust me.