Does it REALLY matter?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by IV-XX, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Quick question for everyone...

I'm meeting with my fuddy, tonight. Was gonna wear something sexy, but all of my thigh highs have runs... They're small runs, so I'm tempted to still wear em... So, does it REALLY matter if my thigh highs have a small run in them? He probably won't notice, right? Do small things like that matter?

2. personally i would not care in the slightest bit lol.

3. I would notice something like that, but I'm a girl
    A dude probably won't notice at all ;)

4. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

5. ^^
    Whats a run? :confused:
    I hope its not "the runs" cause that would be gross to have on your legs

6. if i'm not mistaken, a run is a small tear in the stockings that sort of "runs" into a bigger and bigger tear until the stockings are rendered useless, unless your into the whole torn up clothing dig.

7. still wear em... for the good of mad kind..... fuck his brains out

8. thigh highs are the sexiest thing for a girl to wear during sex, do both of you a favor and wear them. and no he wont notice and if he does then he wont care

9. are u serious ?
    u think he cares
    hahaha
    rock the thigh highs

dread

10. hey woah if he is ur fuck buddy, thouse thigh highs are comming off. i dont really think he cares much if they aren't guna be on much you feel me. and if u two are tight he wont really care. maybe laugh a lil bit but its all just a small memory he wont likley remember in a month

11. I don't think he'll notice, or care. :smoke:

12. Personally I would literally rip them off in the middle of sex if they already have some holes, but thats just me I have a weird spontaneous side during sex to play.

Anyways yes wear them, but don't be suprised if he doesn't last long;)

13. Yeah, so I wore them... He noticed while we were smoking and didn't care, we laughed about it. And they stayed on, the whole time. Ha! Thanks, GC'rs.