Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does it matter where you stay in Colorado?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by coondogg97, Jun 14, 2017.

1. I am planning a trip to Colorado and was researching a few hotels. It seems like there are a handful of hotels that are 420 friendly, but they all have the same policy, only vaping in the room. I did see a couple that allowed smoking in common areas, but they didn't have availability (Cliffhouse Lodge, Bud N Breakfast). Would other "standard" hotels have a problem with you vaping in the room?

It seems like vaping and edibles wouldn't be a problem, but there aren't many places to actually smoke in Colorado when you're a tourist. If I can't smoke in my room are tours the only way to go?

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's cool to know certain hotels are at least cool with vaping in the room now...And when I have visited Colorado and wanted a 420 friendly room I searched Airbnb for a 420 friendly house and stayed there. Did this twice in different areas of colorado.

3. Thanks for the reply. I ran across a couple of articles that suggested an airbnb, but I didn't know much about them. After researching a little that may be the way to go. I thought you were renting a room from someone, I didn't realize you can also rent private accommodations.

Thanks!