Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does it make me a bad person if...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nelra, Nov 22, 2011.

1. my initial reaction when my roomate/good friend/hook-up's bong broke was :D because he'll inevitably get a new better one?

2. One time this kid broke his bong. I laughed at him. Only time i won't laugh at someone breaking there own bong is if they are a friend of mine.

So yea your fucked up bro.

3. When my bubbler broke, all my friends dressed up in funeral attire, suits and all, and went to the woods to bury the broken glass. We had a preacher, then ceremoniously inducted a pipe to carry on the legacy of the previous, in an effort to move forward with love.

my friends are like brothers to me, you suck :p

4. [quote name='"Soccerguy420"']When my bubbler broke, all my friends dressed up in funeral attire, suits and all, and went to the woods to bury the broken glass. We had a preacher, then ceremoniously inducted a pipe to carry on the legacy of the previous, in an effort to move forward with love.

my friends are like brothers to me, you suck :p[/quote]

How much did you have to pay the preacher you hired for the ceremony

5. You're not a bad person, but it's not the greatest response.

6. we made our own preacher, we donned our friend in a towel and gave him the holy bong.. :eek:

we're stoners man, whatcha gonna do :smoke:

7. Survival of the fittest!

8. You're definitely not a bad person, just a toker; a cold-hearted toker.

9. I probably would have silt your throat with the shards.