Does it feel like...when your high?

Discussion in 'General' started by youngNgrowen, Apr 6, 2012.

1. #1 youngNgrowen, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
    every one wants to conversate with me? or do i jus conversate with every one , help me on this . i'm baked and pondering:p

p.s Do you guys know of the three states of mind?

2. Homie this question makes zero sense.

3. You sound like a 15 year old who just tried weed for the first time.

4. Tell us of the three states of mind. I'm interested to learn.

5. WOW! yeah i know im hella baked right now but , im just on a new level.. I'll prolly laugh at this later but this question i wanna see some one try to awnser it.

6. I know what he means though. Before I chilled out alot, it always felt like people just wanted to talk to me more when I was high. haha

7. Second :p

8. Thiss Guy hahahaha ,
    any ways yes thats what i mean. people are talken to me hella an i'm jus like overwhelmed by the abundance of conversations when i'm tryin to relax.

9. are you paranoid?

10. don't lead me on about the three states of mind, man!
    i really wanna know!!

11. I know what you mean bro

There's chill, paranoid and talkative

12. Psychologically, the 3 states of mind are the conscious, unconscious, and subconscious.

Is that what you're talking about?

I have a feeling you're talking about the Buddhist model though, which I don't agree with...so I shall bow out

13. Actually, yes I do.

There's the reasonable mind, which approaches things intellectually. This includes taking measurements (such as to bake something, or construct something), planning for the future, studying and making decisions based off of logic, statistics, and factual evidence.

There's the emotional mind, where the individual approaches their thoughts and behavior with emotions, often causing certain issues to be blown out of proportion because the feelings that interpret it are usually intense. For example, buying something or taking a trip on impulse, saying something you don't necessarily mean, or possibly the desire to relive nostalgia.

Then there's the wise mind, which consists of a combination of both the reasonable and emotional mind. From this derives intuition, your innate feelings of what is right and wrong. It isn't necessarily thought or felt out, but rather produces a sense of correctness in ones decision making that they cannot refute.

Everyone possesses the wise mind, but typically their conscious mind is focused on either the reasonable or emotional mind. In order to acquire the wise mind, one must let go of their predispositions and allow their true wise mind to flourish, because within it contains an individuals true wisdom and beliefs.

14. :confused_2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKjj4hk0pV4]Nas NY State of Mind - YouTube[/ame]

15. WOW! you guys have impressed me. Fun for amusement.

16. Both.

Sounds like you get more talkative and engaging, meaning you want to converse with others. This openness though in return makes others more interested in talking to you (unless they find you annoying but that's not likely)

17. This Guy. Best awnser award.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWSz_PAfgNc&feature=player_embedded]Beirut - Elephant Gun - YouTube[/ame]

19. Most ate up awnser award!

People post more topics an ask if people feel the same way you do. Who can relate?:bongin:

20. Most Legitimate awnser