Does hydrocodone go bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBlock, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Today I was going through some boxes and found a bottle of liquid hydrocodone that was prescribed to me in 2001. It's never been opened, but the bottle says it expired in 2002. Does it really go bad? I'm out of weed and won't have any for about 6 more weeks...looking for a little fun...:)

2. idk, i got some old pills that say they expired but they still get the job done for me:) i say go for it

3. no, if its unopened it'll be fine. They just put those exp dates on em because if you haven't taken em by then, whoever does take them isn't taking them for the intended purpose.

4. poop the moer fuckers

5. haha yea poop em everywhere

6. That's what I thought. How much should I take? The bottle says 1-3 teaspoonfulls as necessary, but doesn't say anything about how much hydrocodone is actually in it.

7. normally i have found that doubling or tripleing whatever is recommended seems to work out well for me, but thats just for me. i would take 1-3, see how you feel then go from there adding more as you see fit

8. 4 was enough. :)

Are there any websites I might be able to buy some more of this from without a prescription? Google shows a bunch but most are scams or spam.

9. you could just make up whatever u said u had b4 and get some more from the doc

10. It's kinda hard to make up surgery. :D

11. not exactly some compounds have short shelf life and the resulting byproduct of decay could be something bad for ya

I've popped robo gels a year old and they worked also took vikes that were 3 years old and they also worked so you shouldn't have a problem but like with any drug there may be risks or your body could be allergic to it

12. Anybody have any thoughts as to why this stuff seems to be giving me a mild headache? Acetaminophen is what I take when I get a headache and it makes it go away...:confused: