Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does holding in weed smoke actually get you higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nachtfarbton, Jun 27, 2008.

1. The divide in the cannabis community on this issue just goes to show how powerful the placebo effect is. You think you get higher by holding it in longer because that is what you were taught, and your habits of smoking cannabis has been formed around this 'holding it in' mentality.

It also shows how overpriced MJ is. Once you start growing your own, you can care less about holding it in or not.

2. #82 The_Real_OG_Kush, May 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015
    Ima test this BRB...

3. Vape* Vape so hard. You can vape so hard with a vaporizer. Vape*

4. Yes holding in for 9 secs VS 3 Gets you WAY higher.

9 sec hit made me sweat, and my heart rate went up further. THC is not the only thing affecting your high. This is why I toke flower.

5. I've been smoking for 10+ years and I've tried almost every way possible known to man.

For me what works best is when i continuously puff on a on a joint or something a technique i figured out over the years where you draw from the mouth and exhale through the noise the same time as drawing in the 2nd time (without taking breathers) and continue doing this until you cant anymore or the joint/blunt/vape ect.. whatever is finished as you limit oxygen you will get similar effects to massive bong pulls.

Then again its all really comes down to the quality of weed.

I've smoked with 3-4people about 14 grams within 3-4hours we got pretty fucked up but eventually you cant get anymore high.
    The next day we smoked 3grams of some better quality bud and it rocked us many times better/stronger then the 14 grams we had.

6. Yeah, hold it in, til you pass out. then put a plastic bag over your head so that the smoke doesn't escape and you can just hot box your head in plastic bag.
    you'll get so high, if you believe in the christian faith, you'll be walking with jesus in no time.

but seriously. no dont do that. lol
    no. you wont get higher. just 3 seconds or so and wala