Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does holding im the smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlueDreamsKILLA, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Make you get higher?

2. I hope so. Otherwise I've been doing it wrong lol

3. don't hold it in too long. sometimes when i hold it in too long i get really lightheaded for a couple seconds. 3-4 seconds is good

4. Yeah I heard any more then 5 or 7 seconds is unnecessary

5. not significantly, the THC gets absorbed into your lungs almost instantly so you dont have to hold for very long,your just holding in all the tars and burnt plant matter in your lungs, the only time i ever ghost a hit is if im hiding it from someone

6. No, it mutates the blood cells and starts producing cancer at an alarming rate...Then the cancer cells mutate and produce...Super-AIDS.

7. #8 BlueDreamsKILLA, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Cool story bro

8. yes it makes you higher

if you toke and cough, youll get about 50% of the potential thc
    if you hold for about 3-5 seconds youll get practically all of it
    7 seconds will get you more, but you may not notice the effects
    more than 7 will actualy make you feel lightheaded as you will deprive yourself of oxygen, and youll feel higher for a few seconds, but then you might get a migraine

9. Holding in the smoke kills brain cells,
    that is all.

10. Yes it does - try it with a cigarette and you'll get sick (no don't really try that).

In my dream long ago when I only had one hookup and the weed was dirt the only way I could get any effect was to hold it in for a long time.

Now at what point does your lungs fully saturate with smoke is another question.

11. Goddamnit, man! This is serious!

12. yea it does but holding it 4 more than... i'd say 5+ seconds is unnecessary and it DOES get u a little lightheaded but it doesnt last that long

13. cigarette smoke and marijuana smoke are totaly different,you feel higher if you hold in a cig because the nicotine dosnt get absorbed as fast,and when you say the only way you feel anything is if you hold it in a long time your just feeling the effects of oxygen deprivation a.k.a lightheadedness

14. #15 BlueDreamsKILLA, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Where did u get this info?

15. they're different huh?

and it's not just oxygen deprivation because the high would last for a while

16. No, just allows more tar to settle.

17. well no matter how shitty the weed,if its weed then it has thc in it, maybe just a little but its still thc so yeah your going to still feel the effects of it

18. ok.. well thanks for that lol