Does holding hits in actually work

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jetthehawk21, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Sup guys. Just wondering if holding hits in gets you higher. Also what are your suggestions on how to get higher on w smaller amount of weed. What I'm looking for is personal stories and events that may have happened to make you believe it does or doesn't and how you got really high on a small amount of weed

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I would say yes.. The longer the smoke is in your lungs, the more time your lungs have to absorb the smoke... Also when you hold if in, its typically followed by a big burst pressure(cough) out. I feel like this forces your lungs to expand. More lung surface area = higher absorption.

Smoking out of "batties" aka "1 hitters" is the most efficient way of smoking IMO. Unlike a bowl, joint, blunt etc.. The only time a 1 hitter is burning is when you're hitting it. Once you light a joint or whatever it continues to burn (waste weed) whether you're hitting it or not.

3. I think exhaling slowly through the nose also helps to increase effect.

450ish watt led easy organics indoor grow
    Indoor organic

4. I think this is in the wrong forum bud, this is the cultivation section.

5. It said absolute beginner so I clicked it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. well depends are u dabbing or vaporizing then yes if you're smoking from a bowl bong or joint blunt etc probably not but you will cough more