Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Herb That Was Vaped Smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Still wondering, Jun 2, 2013.

1. I was wondering if I vaporize weed then roll it up and smoke it will it still smell

2. Only one way to find out. :devious:

But it won't be strong but I doubt it will be 100% smell free.

3. I was talking about what remains after you vaporize it Im kind of new to this website and the whole idea of vaporizeing

4. And that's what I was talking about. The after vaped bud.

5. Yea. You won't be able to smell it through a bag or anything though. It doesn't even smell like weed really though. 

6. Its got an odd smell to it but yes it does smell. I wouldnt recommend smoking already vaped bud... its pretty damn gross.

7. The vaped weed still has an odor, just not nearly as strong as before it was vaped.

If you roll it up and smoke it, yes, it will smell.

8. LMAO been there,done that. What remains in a vape after a sesh is dehydrated weed. There is no THC left over and it tastes like shit and smells like burning hay. Don't do it.

unless you vape your bud till its dusty blackness there is definitely something left in ABV and it doesn't taste terrible, tastes like hitting an already burnt bowl haha; if there's no thc left why does an edible of vaped bud get me so faded? It also doesn't make a bad filler for blunts and joints at all; i'd never smoke it on its own, tried that once and i felt more sickly than high lol, but a lil mixed in to fluff out a blunt or something is actually quite nice .

10. I'll do that for partially vaped weed, but I vape mine till its hard as a rock. Very little to no THC left, so I throw it out.

11. #11 420Poak, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    If you smoke allready vaped weed it will smell obviously

burning anything will smell