Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does herb make you reflect and be truthful with yourself?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Aug 26, 2011.

1. It really is the best medicine. Every time I'm conflicted about something in my life, I smoke a bowl and the right answers come to me. You guys like this?

2. Deep Thoughts.

3. Absolutely. When I'm not sure about the morality of a certain act or whatever I just smoke a bowl and I turn into a fucking prophet.

4. Oh yes, and sometimes I don't like what I realize.

5. No, never...For I am the right answer.:cool:

6. Yes, the truth can be a you know what but think about how long it might take to realize these things without herb.

7. um.... no....

8. uhh....your just high thinking about how they design doritos

9. One day I was smoking in my truck alone listening to MArijuana by Kid cudi having an eargasm when I started thinking about my weight. I weighed around 205 not fat but not as slim as I wished Id be. Anyway I said if movie stars can have sexy bodies why cant I? So now I hit the gym on a regular basis. Needless to say weed opened my eyes to pursue a healthier lifestyle.

10. Same shit happens to me all the time. After i smoke a bit, I start appreciating what i have, and how i shouldn't fuck it all up.

11. Damn, now I want some Doritos.

12. It's all in your head :smoking:

13. I know exactly what you mean man. Weed definitely has a positive effect on my critical thinking. Problems seem to have simple and logical solutions when I'm high.

Depends on what kind of weed I vape as well though.

Sativa FTW.

14. Sometimes, but mostly I get very good at "feeling" the mood of other people like more in tune with what the're thinking.

15. yea, i love bud for that.

made me realize i wasnt actually happy with my circumstances which is why i have really bad depression, because ive been denying what i could have all this time.

I realized this today actually, baked as shit stocking ice cream in the back freezer at work xD

16. Fuckin champ..

not at all though, honestly.

17. #17 mjmama25, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2011
    Smoking a bowl helps me relax and let go of any anger that may be clouding my thinking. Pride really can get in the way of seeing the truth, and I find smoking a bowl helps me drop my ego a little. And it also helps me be less self conscious, so the real me is more likely to come out. Therefore I can get deeper and show more of myself without worrying what people will think. It's hard to be truthful when you are worry about being judged. I might not have rambled all this off to you if I was sober right now.

18. Definitely. Weed has helped me to see the good in people and myself. It has helped me realize that we are one race. The human race. It has helped me better understand myself and the people around me. It has helped me make moral, smart decisions to help me live a happier, more peaceful life. I am currently 19. Without the herb, my guess is I wouldn't have started figuring this shit out in my late 20s. Legalize it.

Peace.

19. #19 Bundermeyer, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2011
    I can relate to you mjmama-I feel so close to my friends, like I just want to give them a big hug. Love can be expressed tremendously, as long as selfishness is banished. I feel what you said describes just how I feel! Thanks for sharing

Edit:And mr solo dolo is how I describe myself at late hours of the night, and Cudi one of my faves. All these coincidences and I'm not even high. this is weird. P.S. the one race idea is something I strongly believe in. Sincerely sorry for blabbering