Does height in dating matter?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by incrededibles, Apr 26, 2018.

1. A tall woman has no choice. And please, stop being intimidated by us...it's annoying

• Like Like x 1
  2. Really? You should own it lol be like yeah bitch you may lift but I’m bigger than you bruh. Kidding aside I get that. After dating someone taller I realized I was more hung up about it than her. We had a much nicer time once I just put it out of my head

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Only time it matters n my opinion is if chick wants to wear heals or doggy style.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Just don't point it out and it's all good! I scare people in line buying groceries daily just waiting in line. Hell my feet are bigger than a lot of guys feet LOL. And screw the tall men..they really do only like short girls..

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think my friend who is around 6' is beautiful. I think a woman is lucky if she's tall and thin. I am not. I am 5'2"

6. Totally depends on the size, looks a bit odd someone 7ft going with someone who's 4ft ;-)

7. I'm 6'2" dating and dating a girl a foot shorter than me. I generally go for taller girls but her personality won my heart, and her curves keep me coming back for more.

Plus, it's kind of sexy to be able to reach things on the top shelf and pick her up like a little kid. Makes me feel big and strong when I'm with her.

8. You had me until the like a little kid part

9. I don't see how it effects things negatively on the 2nd one:cool: