Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does HEB (grocery chain) drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ichis, Oct 15, 2014.

1. I'm recently clean. Applied for a job at HEB in Corpus Christi, TX as a part time bagger. Everything happened faster than I expected and I already have an interview set up. I'm almost positive that I haven't been clean long enough for my urine to test negative... Does anyone know if HEB drug tests, and if so at what point do they do the test?

2. I've been a cashier at HEB for over a year now and have never once had a test or even heard of anyone getting tested. I've toked nearly everyday since getting my job and I know of plenty of fellow stoners there too and we've never had an issue. Just don't drop something n break your toe or somethin like that and you'll be fine. Go home and light one after your interview to congrat yourself! 😜✌️

3. they do pre-employment especially for certain positions.

Just don't get into an accident millionaires above.

Also just a note I recently heard someone I knowknow as been randomly hit 3 times with the random in just under 10 years.

When you get hit with a random you have 6 hours to take it.

4. Does anyone know their process for testing? Is it on or off site from past or known experience?