Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does "Heavy, lethargic stoned effect" translate into Body High?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Chariot, Mar 2, 2012.

1. #1 Chariot, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
    Title pretty much says it all. I recently got G13 Labs Northern Lights Automatic Feminized from Attitude Seed Bank and was hoping it might be good for my endless pain. It says it is Indica, Ruderalis, Indica/Sativa.

I really got these as the price was right and it looked like a good first time strain with nominal odor issues.

I am just starting out, with several books to read on the way. Actually, I do own a couple of mj cook books - Have to say though, that didn't go so well ;)

Hope to know a lot more in a month or 12. Till then, thanks for helping a new person out.

-Chariot

2. In my opinion, that's a body stone, aka couch-lock.

For me, the body-high is when you feel a vibration in you body (mostly the lower half of the body)... almost like being in a massage chair.

Just my opinion. Let's see what other people think.

3. its when u on an airplane bra u wrong but dat was a good guess do for real

4. Thanks for the responses!

I lol'd at jpres' comment. That was funny.

Pain relief is great. And I think (with limited experience) that might mean body high? Sometimes anyway?

-Chariot

5. Perfect description as far as I am concerned. My experience over the years matches this every time I smoke anything indica-dominant.

6. Thanks VacuousCL,

I will take these first responses as an affirmative then.

Appreciation all around.

-Chariot